Love INC of Lafayette a Christian non-profit organization that not only helps people with their physical needs, but also prays with them and shares Jesus with them.
Love INC helps churches to serve people in need by:
- Empowering church members to fulfill God’s call through hands-on ministry.
- Modeling the unity existing in the body of Christ.
- Motivating individuals toward a life of spiritual transformation.
- Working together to build a healthier Acadiana.
Love INC helps the elderly with adult diapers, home repairs and transportation to doctors. They help single moms and low income couples with baby items, school supplies and uniforms, and Christmas gifts.
A story of someone who is helped by Love INC:
“A 50 year old man with Parkinson’s disease is divorced with three children. Love INC helps him with men’s large adult diapers (which Love INC is currently out of) every month. They also help him with gifts for his children at Christmas, school supplies and uniforms for his youngest child who is still in school.”
How can you help?
There are 2 ways you can help Love INC with their ministry.
- Volunteer – as a Love INC volunteer, you can share the love of Christ with someone in need. The Love INC clearinghouse will ensure that the need is legitimate, manageable and specific in order to make your experiences and theirs a blessed one.
- Make a donation – they are currently in need of the following:
For the Elderly and those with Disabilities
- Diapers (pull-ups)
- Home Repairs
For Single Moms and Low Income Couples
- Baby Items
- School Supplies and Uniforms
- Household Items
Please consider helping Love INC fulfill their ministry. Thank you in the Name of Christ.
Web Site – www.loveinclafayette.org