Local supported Outreach Ministries include:
- Bridge Ministry of Acadiana – a revitalization program that serves children and adults in the inner city of Lafayette
- Dodi Groves Breast Cancer Foundation – The mission to continuously address the many breast cancer-related needs of the people of Acadiana. The vision is to have assisted in the eradication of breast cancer and its effects.
- Faith House – provides assistance and support for women and children suffering domestic violence
- Reaching the Pygmies – a ministry dedicated to the service of displaced Pygmies with housing, medical care and education for children in Uganda.
- Roots and Fruits – Fr. Kamal Farah’s ministry that affords quality education to Palestinian Christian children in The Holy Land
- SOFA (Service, Outreach, Furniture, Acadiana) – a program that provides furniture at no cost to those who have suffered significant loss
- United Christian Outreach – an interfaith program that provides food and clothing to those in our community who are in need